SinglePoint is a US based Global IT solutions company and Certified Minority Enterprise by NCTRCA providing Consulting, Technology and Staffing solutions for business. We work with customers to design and implement solutions that deliver the business outcomes they need to reach their own goals and objectives.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
- Knowledge of BigData tools, such as zookeeper, Oozie, Scoop, Hive, and Spark
- Should have knowledge of how to read and use a REST API
- Work under the guidance of Lead to develop based on design/architecture.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum and waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in a scripting language such as Python for writing maintainable scripts or data analysis when needed
- Should be able to work successfully in a virtual team environment.
- Experiences in writing SQL statements, including joins.
- Will Sponsor H1B Visa and Green Card
- Will provide Medical Insurance