Vertraus Inc. is a US-based Global IT solutions company and Certified Minority Enterprise by NCTRCA providing Consulting, Technology and Staffing solutions for business. We work with customers to design and implement solutions that deliver the business outcomes they need to reach their own goals and objectives.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
- Junior-Level (3+ Years) Mid-Level (5+) Senior-Lever (7+)
- Full stack Java Development (Open to Junior-Senior)
- Must have object-oriented, functional, and procedure
- Experience developing APIs (Doesn’t have to be from scratch)
- Experience with one of the following: Cloud Native Design; including PaaS, multicloud, microservices, containers, CI/CD, and devops
- Development with REST web services and Microservices
- Agile team experience
- Understanding or experience writing and maintaining automated tests
- Experience and/or desire to work in an Agile collaborative environment (some paired programming)
- Experience and/or understanding of multi-threading
- Will Sponsor H1B Visa and Green Card (If the Candidate is in USA)
- Will provide Medical Insurance